Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sketch #2

OK, Remember, this blog is a work in progress. So much I still want to accomplish. And I am such a perfectionist, that it will probably take me awhile before I say it is OK the way it is. :D

I was not going to post a new sketch until Thursday, right before I go out of town. But with the Holiday and some friends wanting to see the new blog, I thought I would add another one really fast. With that said, I will upload finished layouts from the designers as soon as I can.

If you complete a layout, leave us a link in the comment section.


Here is my Card from the sketch.


Card By Kathy R

Card By Sara

Card By Kim

3 comments:

daizie said...

that card is so precious! and the blogs look great! what a great idea!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card!

I love sketch challenges and try to do one a day, so have added you to my favourites. Will try and have a go at this shetch tonight :)

Unknown said...

Great Sketch Tamara!

Here is my Card, inspired by your sketch.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2779999500066732953IhWGuX

Thanks, looking forward to the next sketch.

Tammi